March and indeed Q1 have been the best since 2008. Income, lending volume and units together with a very diverse range of completed lending solutions in March made it a very rewarding month. We managed to arrange loans through 11 different lenders with this business coming from 19 different introducers. Our highest single commission paid last month was over £5,000.
Some of last month's lending highlights are as follows:
- £500k Bridge to help a client downsize their residential property
- £160k 2nd Charge on a farm in Highland Scotland
- £300k Development Finance for a client building 6 flats to be sold on to a Housing Association for affordable housing stock
- £275k to help client develop 2 HMOs
- £60k Secured Loan to provide BTL deposit
Now that the bar has been raised, Q2 will be a tough challenge, but with 2 new members of staff joining us soon, we are feeling optimistic!